Flyff Omegasus

Flyff Omegasus is a new Flyff Private server. Still under construction but is still online for other people to play!
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

GM Application Rules

Go down 

PostSubject: GM Application Rules   Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:00 pm

I am really getting sick of people joining, not playing and asking for GM so I decided I am going to make a list of requirements that people have to meet before they can apply for GM.

Here is a list of people that joined today and applied right away(Sorry Katie just I have to...)

I know at least 2 of them applied for GM.

So the requirements:

1) Removed by RicSaS

2) 10 days? lets say 1 day XD

3) haha well that was just anoying....

4) You MUST make an application(Kinda a given though lol)

5) IF your are accepted and you met all of these requirements then you will be watched by your higher ranked GM's for 5 days and you must show them your GM worthy.

6)(This one is for RicSaS) You must post on the GM application saying boldly that you accept or decline them. Also, Discuss it with each of the GM's before making this decision.

That's about it. I know I am in no position to make this change but I am sure RicSaS won't mind because he was complaining about so many people applying.

I know I didn't make 2 of these but I had a very good application. (my application)

If you don't meet all of these requirements:

1) You must have a character that is a hero.(You must provide your character name)

2) You must have at least played the server for 10 days.

4) You MUST make an application(Kinda a given though lol)

and you make an application then it will just be deleted. This is to stop people from posting stupid applications just to post. If another GM or Owner doesn't delete the post before I see it then I will.

I wish you luck.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM Application Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Flyff Omegasus :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: